My client, a leader in the sport retail industry, has an exciting opportunity for an assistant store manager for their store in Springfield, Durban.
The position requires a high-energy, authentic, self – motivated individual with strong people management and customer service and sales skills.
It will be expected of you to achieve the following:
- The store will trade profitably, achieving budgets and delivering consistent sales growth.
- Excellent customer service will be delivered through a stable, motivated team.
- Inventory will be managed to budget, and shrinkage minimised.
- The store will present in accordance with company standards.
1. Sales & Business Development
2. Team Management
4. Daily Operations
5. Month End
- Determined self-starter
- Thorough POS knowledge
- Computer literate on an advanced level: MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- 2-4 years’ experience in retail management
- Experience in managing a small team – references will be followed up
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales budgets
- Proven inventory management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Must be fit enough to spend most of the time on the selling floor which requires physical activity
- Flexible to work long hours and weekends
- Ability to communicate openly and honestly with all team members
- Ability to recognise the input and achievement of others and value diversity and difference
If you qualify, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15 April 2021