We are looking to employ a live-in Care Assistant to assist with the care and housekeeping and cooking for an elderly person. You need to have experience with elderly patients. You will be required to live in for two weeks and the other two weeks you will be off.
- Must be able to cook.
- Must be willing to clean the house.
- Must have a valid drivers licence.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist client with personal care tasks.
- Perform housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
- Accompany clients to town for shopping, appointments etc.
- Observe, monitor and record client’s physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to the family.
- Any other tasks as required from time to time.
Starting date: 1 June 2020
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org