If typing minutes of meetings are the reason you want to get up in the morning, this is the perfect position for you.
We are recruiting an efficient, confident, responsible, smart and respectable lady to act as an accountable personal assistant and to provide secretarial & admin support in an effective and suitable manner.
To apply you must have the following:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting system
- Matric (Relevant Tertiary Qualification would be considered as an advantage.
- Proven track record as an office administrator/data capturer
- Organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Computer literacy (MS Office, E-mail and Internet)
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Own reliable transport and valid drivers licence a must and non-negotiable
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Punctual, reliable, honest, service orientated with an interactive personality
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Supportive attitude and willing to learn
- Adapt to daily changes in workload and responsibilities
- Flexible with working hours
- Previous experience as a PA
Please send your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com.
Closing date: 19 May 2019