If you always wanted to prove that customer service is your strong point, this might be the role for you. The Call center agent will provide a supporting role by acting as liaison between our customers and their current and potential customers. The main duties will include to manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls. When answering calls the Call center agent must take detailed, accurate and informative messages and provide them to the appropriate customer contact as per specific instructions called “call answering instructions”.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Competence (high) with office management software.
- At least 3 years working knowledge of in corporate office environment.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English and Afrikaans.
- Must be polished, professional and articulate.
- Excellent people skills.
- Exceptional levels of emotional intelligence (eq)
- Must pay close attention to detail and meticulous nature of working and competence.
- Must do well under pressure
- Valid driver’s licence and / or reliable transport.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 October @ 15:00