Passionate about creating quality content? Do you write with creative flair? Then this is a brilliant opportunity for you.
The role is responsible for the creation, implementation and management of content for all the organisation’s communications, including social media, advertising, publications, etc.
The role requires creativity and resourcefulness when gathering information and developing content aimed at our unique target market.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
– A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related discipline.
– Minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in corporate communication, copywriting and marketing, preferably within a Financial Services environment.
– Solid networking and relationship building skills with colleagues and external stakeholders.
– Demonstrated resourceful, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people.
– Creative and Innovative ability to research and develop new content and follow through to publication
– SEO understanding advantageous.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 August 2019