My client has an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing assistant. The marketing team plays a crucial role in the overall success of the business.
Do you have the relevant skills and experience plus a great attitude and willingness to learn?
This is a fantastic development and growth opportunity for the right candidate who wants to establish him/ herself within the company.
Suitable candidates have a relevant Marketing qualification or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
It is desirable that the candidate has proven expertise in both business and technical facets of the role including
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest), Google Analytics and Google Adwords recommended.
- Experience working in WordPress (development and implementation)
- A love for things digital (staying up to date with digital developments and best practices)
- Good communications skills, verbal & written (Afrikaans & English a must)
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated an inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium-sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated solid skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted and enduring relationships.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans) with excellent grammar and spelling.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 10 March 2020