Posted: 4 December 2019
A dynamic, growing company in the aquaculture industry in the Overberg Region have a position available for a dynamic and competent Employee Relations Officer to be based in, or around, Hermanus.
Key Performance Areas for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Labour Relations;
• Recruitment, selection and appointment;
• Training & Development;
• Health & Safety;
• Personnel queries;
• Personnel and Benefits administration.
• Relevant qualification in Labour / Industrial Relations and / or Human Resource Management (Minimum three-year course). Additional technical courses will be advantageous;
• 3 years professional experience in the areas of labour relations, employee wellness, administration, health & safety, recruitment & selection;
• Fully bilingual (fluency in English and Afrikaans);
• Extensive computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office at intermediate level;
• VIP Payroll experience will be advantageous;
• Strong administration and organisational skills are imperative;
• Must be able to work under pressure;
• A valid driver’s license and own reliable transport;
• Contactable references.
The successful candidate will be working in a challenging environment. The company offers great opportunities for career development as well as attractive and competitive remuneration packages. A market related remuneration package is offered and the company supports the Employment Equity legislation.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your salary expectation.
Closing date: 13 December 2019