My client is offering a very exciting opportunity. The Financial Planner (FP) is a key member of the Wealth Management team reporting to the CEO. This role is responsible for securing customers for the client by converting leads (qualified prospects) into paying customers. The role assists and advises customers on the service or bundle of services required to meet their specific needs. It also works closely and collaboratively with all Customer Services team members within their allocated business unit to ensure customer expectations and revenue targets are met.
The candidate needs to have proven expertise in business and technical facets of the role including the following:
- More than three years’ experience in a reasonably complex process orientated environment, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
- Exposure to and/or theoretical knowledge of FICA legislation.
- RE 5
- CFP® (recommended, not required).
- RE 1 (recommended, not required).
- Experience with sales techniques and strategies to meet customer and business needs and objectives.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously, while also working successfully within a team.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- A high degree of initiative and motivation.
- Demonstrated an inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium-sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid skills in stakeholder management and developing trusted, enduring relationships with customers.
- Sophisticated verbal & written communications skills (English & Afrikaans), with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone.
- Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
- Demonstrated and applied knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to distil complex issues into succinct and easily understood language that convey key messages successfully at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent collaboration skills to deliver cohesive outcomes.
Please send your CV to info@af-consulting. co.za
Closing date: 4 August 2019