My client is seeking a Refrigeration Technician to be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all refrigeration systems, providing a service to commercial clients.
- Customer Satisfaction – always the main objective.
- Complete all regularly scheduled maintenance work: inspect, maintain and repair refrigeration units.
- Attend to Callouts and breakdowns, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to do fault finding and troubleshoot on refrigeration equipment.
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients
- Document and report all visits to customer sites and work performed.
- Performs any other projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Trade Certificate – Refrigeration qualification or Electrical qualification with refrigeration experience.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent technical N3 level.
- Minimum of two years of refrigeration experience.
- A valid Code 08 driver’s license.
- Excellent communication and customer relations experience.
- Computer literate.
- Motivated and organised.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 22 April 2019