My client is looking for the ideal candidate to join their already successful team:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience in or exposure to Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) act, and Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- >2 years’ experience in a reasonably complex process orientated environment and of which at least 2 years must be within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience as a Broker Assistant will be beneficial to this position.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously, while also working successfully within a team.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone.
- Demonstrate an inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium-sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid stakeholder management skills and ability to develop trusted and enduring relationships with insurers.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans).
- Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
Demonstrated and applied knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 August 2019