Posted: 27 November 2019
My client, an award-winning wine farm is looking to employ a stock controller and tasting room assistant. If you have previous stock control experience and are looking for a new challenge, then this is a wonderful opportunity.
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric Pass;
- Prior stock control experience essential;
- Prior working experience on Pastel (stock module, invoicing, credit notes);
- Valid driver’s license;
- Prior tasting room experience a plus; and
- Must speak English and Afrikaans.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Diligent and self-motivated;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately;
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and implement effectively;
- Team-player; and
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The company support Employment Equity legislation